Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

If I haven't mentioned this before, I LOVE Stereogum.

Why? Because Stereogum loves me. And you. And everyone who loves music.

Need proof? Go download your memorial day mixtape right now!

Languish in the tunes brought to you by the good people (Brandon Stosuy, I am your disciple) at Stereogum.

God, if only I were a legitimate blog. I want nothing more than to bestow mix after mix upon you four readers.

This will have to do for now. And let's be honest, it probably far surpasses anything I could give you anyway.

(Side note: Does anyone know what "woot" means? Is it SMS speak? I'm confused.)

1 comment:

Darby said...

WOOT: A word created by Dungeons & Dragons gamers, used to express excitement upon finding treasure. Players would say, "Wow loot!" which later turned into "woot."