Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sally Shapiro - He Keeps Me Alive


I'm kind of, sort of, very addicted to this song by Swedish synth-pop princess Sally Shapiro. It's a cover of a song by Swedish twee group, Nixon, and it's on her album Disco Romance which will finally come out in the U.S. later this year. It feels like the perfect preamble to Fall. I can't wait for the leaves to change color, to crunch under my feet like broken glass, for that brisk breeze on my cheek as I walk through the park past children playing soccer... Oh, wait. I live in LA. We don't get seasons. Well, at least I have Sally Shapiro and her cool, brisk voice. It'll do for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's always Vancouver too...

Pop Doyle said...

It's now fall in New York. Just hold on one week longer...