Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lameness

So, what used to be the coolest thing ever is now pretty much the lamest thing ever. On my computer, each song on the Static Sounds playlist played in full. However, I soon discovered that most of the songs - namely the ones I uploaded myself as opposed to finding online - only played for about 30 seconds on everyone else's machine. This sucks large sasquatch balls. I was not trying to tease you. I am not a tease.

So, basically, instead of being a feature of The Static, I'll leave the playlist as is for that single post. In the future, I will post tracks, but unfortunately, I will not be able to upload tracks to play for you. Rather, I'll have to post tracks already cleared by the artists on Imeem. And I probably won't incorporate a playlist.

I hope we can all move on. I might need some time, though.

No comments: