Monday, April 14, 2008

The Idea That McCain Is Anything But A Right-Wing Republican Is Absurd

This article from the AP, today, outlines the myriad of ways McCain has consistently lobbied and voted for fringe right policies. Worth a read, but I assume, as my friends, if you're reading this blog, you don't need someone to tell you that McCain tows the line.

However, I'm posting this because I found this little quote to be funny:

In February, McCain said, "I am pro-life and an advocate for the rights of man everywhere in the world."

The rights of women, on the other hand...

1 comment:

RandomDoug said...

First of all glad to have you posting again. I am so irritated with McCain because there was a time when I figured I could stand him, even in the White House, but to see what he has become is a complete shamockery of what some people do to win.