Thursday, January 3, 2008

Obama wins Iowa!



















Big night, guys. This guy won the Iowa Caucus. I mean, duh. How could you not vote for a sexy man like that? It'd be like that time I ran for Smartest Senior at my high school. I put up naked pictures of my girlfriend all over the high school. Sure, I got expelled, but you know who won? Senator Murphy, that's who. Because of the sexy. I should run for president. I think I still have some of those pictures. I'll teach that slut to leave the Smartest Senior for the Quarterback. I have a blog now! She's toast.

3 comments:

Pop Doyle said...

Congrats to Mr. Obama, though I prefer Bill Richardson - he has a great health care reform policy, and by health care reform policy I mean surname.

It sounds like Senator Murphy was quite the politician back in High School. I can't imagine why his girlfriend would leave him for the quarterback, unless, of course, said quarterback was fellow Pennsylvania native Chad Henne, the greatest athlete from the Keystone State since tennis phenom Brandon Hall.

Anonymous said...

she was a great lay

RandomDoug said...

I didn't know Chad Henne posted on your blog. That's mildly entertaining. Also how is it I never heard that story when we shared the dungeon for a semester?